Nov 9, 2010

Running Start

Alright folks lets get this blog up and you downloading!


Terravita - Up In The Club

SKisM - Power

Chasing Shadows - Odyssey

Far East Movement - Like a G6 (Getter Dubstep remix)

Sub Scape - Screw Up

And now, one of my own creations.
I made this mix in late march 2010, but it has the least downloads of all of my mixes, and I think it's worth a listen. It blends dubstep, breaks, and electro/fidget. Enjoy!

Mixed by B.Titz - TGIF

Also, I'll link to my highly downloaded mix; it's filthy, nasty, and delicious at the same time. Dubbbby goodness!
ps- I was in the hot tub messing around and decided to spin, and then randomly decided to record, that's the reason for the odd title and abrupt start.

Mixed by B.Titz - You May be on a Boat, But a Boat's Got Nothing On a Hot Tub


thats it for now, check back soon
   -peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment